- AR PARTS
- Buffer System
- Complete Upper Assemblies
- Gas Block System
- Hand Guard
- Lower Parts
- Lower Receiver
- Lower Receiver Misc Parts
- Muzzle Devices
- Upper Receivers
- Upper/Lower Set
- 3W Tactical
- AAC (Advanced Armament)
- Angstadt Arms
- Auto Ordnance
- B5 Systems
- Barrett Firearms
- Black Rain Ordnance
- BOND ARMS
- Chaos Gear Supply
- Christensen Arms
- Cobra Firearms
- Daniel Defense
- Dead Air Armament
- Energetic Armament
- European American Armory
- Faxon Firearms
- FN America
- Frankford Arsenal
- Geissele Automatics
- Grey Ghost Precision
- Griffin Armament
- Maxim Defense Industries
- New Frontier Armory
- Odin Works
- QUARTER CIRCLE 10
- Rugged Suppressors
- San Tan Tactical
- Savage Firearms
- Seekins Precision
- Sierra Bullets
- SIG SAUER
- Smith & Wesson
- Spike's Tactical
- Springfield Armory
- Steyr Arms
- Taurus USA
- Thunder Beast Arms
- Windham Weaponry
- Yankee Hill Machine
- ZEV Technologies
- .22-250 Rem
- .243 Win
- .270 Win
- .450 Bushmaster
- 12 Ga
- 20 Ga
- 224 Valkyrie
- 28 Nosler
- 280 Ackley Improved
- 300 Blackout
- 300 PRC
- 300 Weatherby Magnum
- 300 Win Mag
- 308 Win
- 338 Lapua
- 38 Special
- 38 SUPER
- 40 S&W
- 45 ACP
- 50 BMG
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6.5 Grendel
- 6.5 PRC
- 6.5 Weatherby RPM
- 6.5-300 Weatherby
- 6MM ARC
- 6mm Creedmoor
- 7mm Rem Mag
- CURIO & RELIC
3W Tactical Store Policies
Items on this site and in store are offered in an “as is” and “as available” basis. 3W Tactical does not express or imply any warranty on any items sold. Firearms may carry a manufacturers warranty and the manufacturer should be contacted by the buyer regarding any problems with their product. 3W Tactical has no connection with any manufacturer other than itself.
It is 3W Tactical Store Policies: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 3 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund, less 25% restocking fee, based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. A 15% open box fee in addition to the 25% restocking fee (totaling 40%) will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
1. Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
2. Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
3. Firearms, once transferred to buyer. Any warranty issues must be addressed by the manufacturer of the firearm, and all issues addressed between the purchaser and the manufacturer. 3W Tactical will NOT be involved in these negotiations.
4. Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
Other items available for sale not listed on this website include discontinued parts or parts for firearms no longer produced. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding parts for firearms no longer produced (such as Vietnam era upper receiver units, obsolete fire control parts, etc.).
All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
The seller provides all descriptions for used items. All descriptions for used items are honest and based on actual items being offered for sale. Items being sold in this manner will be marked as such. All sales on used items are final. Photos will be provided when available. All machine guns are considered used unless otherwise noted.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES:
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- All firearms shipped will be shipped to a FFL. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Curio and Relic firearms can be shipped to C&R (FFL 03) holders but will require adult signature confirmation upon delivery.
- No firearms will be shipped until a FFL has been submitted by the buyer that will receive the firearm on their behalf. IT IS THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO:
- ensure the firearm is legal to own where they reside.
- have your receiving FFL forward a copy of their FFL to 3W Tactical to email@example.com
- complete all required paperwork and pay all fees associated on your end including any transfer fees imposed by the receiving FFL.
- Understand that many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
- Due to the regulations in the following states, we decline sales to these states:
- California, Maryland, Hawaii, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, District of Columbia, Cook County, Illinois, Massachusetts
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty.
Shipping fees are as follows:
- Shipping fees on most products are controlled by the shipping company. The website is directly connected to these companies and 3W Tactical has no control over the cost imposed by those entities. These are usually configured by weight, length, width and height of the package.
- HANDGUNS: shipping starts at $25 flat rate for packaging and shipping.
- Long Guns: shipping starts at $50 flat rate for packaging and shipping.
- Insurance is optional and is the responsibility of the buyer; rates are $1.50 per $100. 3W Tactical is not responsible for any items shipped where insurance is declined.
- Items that are listed as “FREE SHIPPING” include insurance.
Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair.
- Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO EXCEPTIONS!
3W Tactical is happy to provide transfers for customers who purchase firearms from other dealers. Our fee is $20 for the first serial number, and $10 for each other serial number on a single 4473.
If for some reason the firearm must be returned to the seller of the firearm, the buyer is responsible for making all arrangements for the return including all shipping cost plus any fees 3W Tactical may add for facilitating the shipping and is still responsible for the transfer fees incurred.
Any firearms left with 3W Tactical for any reason will, after 30 days, incur a storage fee of $2 per day, unless the customer has a written agreement with 3W Tactical for an exemption.
If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact our customer service staff through our Contact Us page, or call (662) 560-7928 during our normal business hours.
CONSUMER DATA PRIVACY:
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a website and a visitor’s Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the website and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders that are listed as ‘in stock’ are shipped promptly from our warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 – 5 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Other orders are shipped directly from the distributor over which we have no control of shipping dates. Those orders usually are shipped within 3 to 14 days of the order being placed, dependent on what must be done to the order. Some orders require the distributor to build the item and increases the shipping time. We make every effort to keep the shipping times to a minimum. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via USPS, UPS and FedEx.
NOTE; DUE TO THE WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC, SHIPPING TIMES HAVE INCREASED. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT IS WITHIN OUR OR OUR DISTRIBUTORS CONTROL. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN ORDERING.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS:
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will refund the money.
If an item’s description contains an error such as incorrect photo, price, accessory or description and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that 3W Tactical will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations. Some states now require the purchaser to be 21 years of age or older to purchase any ammunition. 3W Tactical cannot control these regulations